A. Project summary
1. Address: Spencer Street, Point Cook VIC 3030
2. Area analysis:
Paragon locates in central Point Cook which is the fastest growth area in Australia. 27 km to CBD, close to East Werribee and also a newest developing area which will create more than 58,000 employment opportunity in the future. It will surely bring in lots of investment in future.
3. Project Overview:
Each one storey townhouse offers three bedrooms and two bathrooms, including a separate living area, kitchen, laundry room and the master bedroom will include one bedroom and walk-in wardrobe. There will be garage and some outdoor space to enable you having plenty of space outside. With soundproof window, 7-star energy rating facilities, green space and spectacular lake view around, on top of all this, we even built a Paragon park exclusively for the residents here. There will be 2 playgrounds and lawns connect with Point Cook bicycle path to enable healthy and balanced life style in the community.
B. Area Introduction
1. Traffic condition：5.7 km to Aircraft train station. 5 mins drive to Princes Freeway to CBD.
2. Shopping：5 km to Point Cook Shopping Centre which includes Coles, Dan Murphy's, Harris Scarfe, Target and lots of restaurant. Also, it’s only 2.4 km to Sanctuary Lakes Shopping centre. You can also find some small shopping district with café and restaurant nearby.
3. School：With 5-7 mins drive you can easily reach the school in the neighbourhood. Including private school like St Mary of the Cross MacKillop Catholic Parish Primary School, Lumen Christi Catholic Primary School and Alamanda K–9 College. Government school like Suzanne Cory High School (Ranking 30), Point Cook Collage and Carranballac College.
4. Other facilities：With 22 hectares sports ground, beautiful lake and amazing seaside just at the corner, swimming, sailing, fishing or simply jogging will all be options for you during your free time.